Succession & Exit Planning Mastery Series – Prepare
November 9 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
There’s one indisputable fact—100% of owners eventually will exit their business. In the horticulture industry, there are many stories of successful transitions to new owners and to family members in the horticultural industry. However, in these times there are even more stories of unnecessary closures and liquidations, family disagreements, disasters, and owners passing away without a business continuity plan in place or even a will. The critical difference is that planning leads to successful outcomes.
AmericanHort is proud to present this timely Mastery Series on Succession and Exit Planning consisting of three classes hosted by a panel of experts ranging from CEPAs (Certified Exit Planning Advisors), accounting, legal, financial planning, and organizational development professionals who will help you form a succession plan for your business.
Meet our Expert Speakers
- Chris Cimaglio, CEPA®, MBA Managing Partner, Best Human Capital & Advisory Group
- Todd Downing Managing Partner, Best Human Capital & Advisory Group
- Lawrence Turow, CFP®, CEPA® APMA®, MBA Managing Director, Pivotpoint Business Solutions
- Bryan Harasty Financial Advisor, Pivotpoint Business Solutions
- Mike Einterz Partner & Attorney, Einterz & Einterz
This Mastery Series occur over three classes that will cover topics such as:
- What to do in each of the three exit planning stages; discovering, preparing, and deciding.
- The basics of valuing your business, financial planning for business owners, business continuity planning, and business value acceleration
- Exit or succession options and estate planning
- And so much more!
The opportunity will be given to peer share and discuss options with other owners who are planning a third-party sale or family succession. We will also take an in-depth look at your personal, business, and financial readiness for the next step of your journey.
The time to start is now — whether you are in your 30s and find yourself as a new owner of a growing operation, or you are in your 60s with no one to hand the reins over to. Collectively, our experts have never had a client complain that they spent too much time planning for their succession or exit.
Special AmericanHort member rate: $99/class.
Non-Member rate: $199/class