Plug & Cutting Conference 2022
September 19 @ 8:00 am – September 21 @ 5:00 pm
The road to better performance starts at the AmericanHort Plug & Cutting Conference.
As the premier event for young plant producers and growers from across the country, this conference is the place to learn the newest and best strategies, technologies, and techniques in the world of plugs and cuttings.
Join Us For
- Grower-Focused Education
- Join expert speakers to dive deep on topics like best management practices, production inputs, disease & insects, greenhouse grown hemp, and grower basics.
- Experiential Greenhouse Tour
- We’re taking learning outside of the classroom and getting up-close and personal with companies who are changing the growing game
- Hands-On Workshop
- Take a trip to Tagawa Greenhouse for this hands-on workshop, designed for head growers looking to train a team and perfect their skills.
- Connection-Building Trade Show
- The trade show is your opportunity to meet the businesses that can help you solve even your hardest plug and cutting questions and set you up for success.
Plug and Cutting is a unique educational experience that focuses on best practices in young plant production that highlights cutting edge research, a hands-on workshop, and a tour that immerses attendees into the world of cutting-edge technology and growing practices. The AmericanHort Plug & Cutting Conference has been recognized as the leading educational opportunity for advancing and experience growers. You will not want to miss it!