AmericanHort unites us all—growers, retailers, breeders, suppliers, distributors, designers, landscapers, educators, researchers, and manufacturers—into a single, robust community, one in which we teach and learn from one another, and collectively rise to a higher level.
Build your knowledge and business networks by attending one of the many horticulture events AmericanHort hosts each year.
Cultivate’21 On Demand
July 14 @ 12:00 am – September 17 @ 11:59 pm
Further your knowledge of industry best practices with the New! Cultivate’21 On-Demand Education Pass.
More than 30 On-Demand education sessions available to view at your convenience from July 14 – September 17.
Cultivate’21 On-Demand Education Pass Pricing
Cultivate’21 All-Access Pass Holders – $99
– AmericanHort Members – $349
– AmericanHort Non- Members – $649
Who should get an On-Demand Education Pass?
- Anyone wanting to further their training and development
- Cultivate’21 All-Access pass holders who want access to some of the most popular Cultivate’21 education sessions
- Cultivate’21 All-Access pass holders who want access to bonus sessions not available at Cultivate’21
- Anyone not able to attend Cultivate’21 in person who wants to learn industry best practices
On-Demand Education Topics Include…
- Consumer Perspectives on Pricing, FOMO, Micro-marketing, etc.
- Creating Your Company’s Brand Story
- Employee Compensation and Rewards
- Field Nursery Soil Health
- Improving Plant Stress Tolerance
- New Lighting Strategies
- Pest ID And Management for Interior Plants
- 2022 Trends Report
. . . and much more.