Join us for the industry’s premier trade show and conference
AmericanHort announces Cultivate’22 will be held at the Greater Columbus Convention Center July 16-19, 2022 in Columbus, OH and the Pre-Registration period will be open from February 14-25, 2022. Anyone who registers during this two-week Pre-Registration period will have a pre-assigned date during the week of March 7 to reserve hotel accommodations. The Cultivate’22 general registration opens March 15 and hotel accommodations can be made when registering for the conference. Additional details can be found online at AmericanHort.org/Cultivate.
“Cultivate’22 is where we bring our industry together to conduct business, identify new plant varieties, uncover market trends, showcase product innovation, and learn best operating practices,” said Ken Fisher, president and CEO of AmericanHort. “We look forward to hosting everyone in Columbus this coming summer and sharing some exciting announcements that will help our industry perform better, grow faster, and be prepared for the future.”
Cultivate’22 attendees will enjoy visiting trade show exhibitors in this industry leading event. Cultivate offers the industry’s most comprehensive professional development programming including more than +100 education sessions, workshops and tours conducted by leading industry experts, educators, and researchers. Appropriate health and safety precautions will be followed throughout the event.
- Saturday Workshops – The Grower Back to Basics, Garden Retail, and Business Management workshops are designed to provide more in-depth opportunities for hands-on learnings for growers, retailers, and managers. An additional registration is required for these half or full-day programs.
- Industry Production Tours – Participate in an industry production tour to see business practices up-close. Spend a day on either The Greenhouse Production Tour, The Nursery Production Tour, The Garden Retail Tour, or The Landscape Operations and Design Tour to learn from your peers, build your network, and gather ideas to help your own operation.
- Women In Horticulture – This year’s Women in Horticulture program features a keynote talk by Jean Steel, an engaging and enthusiastic speaker who will discuss important life lessons and provide tips on managing change, dealing with stress and how to live an overall happier life. Lunch is included and a portion of the ticket sale will go to a Horticultural Research Institute (HRI) scholarship fund.
- tHRIve Sessions – Located in the Knowledge Center on the trade show floor, these sessions are brought to you by the Horticultural Research Institute (HRI). Leading researchers will share key findings and applicable advice to help the industry tHRIve
- Housing & Registration Partner – Maritz Global Events is the exclusive official housing and registration partner for this year’s conference.
Find more details on show registration, tours and workshops, all-access education, and trade show exhibiting by visiting AmericanHort.org/Cultivate.